Eggplant & Tomato Pasta
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 33minPreparation: 5minCooking: 28min
- Portions: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Roast the large eggplant on an open flame until flesh inside is soft. Remove from heat and place on a cutting board.
Slice down the middle and scoop out the flesh with a spoon and place into a bowl. Set aside.
In a large sauce pan heat oil, onion and garlic until onions are translucent.
Add roasted eggplant to the pan and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
Add blended tomatoes, parsley, thyme, water, Garlic & Onion Cubes and tomato paste, allow to simmer for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
Finally add diced tomatoes, other diced eggplant and red pepper flakes. Cook until tender.
Toss spaghetti in sauce to coat completely. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese before serving.
- Cutting board
Nutritional information 463kcal = 1,937kj /per portion
- 7.17 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 77.22 Milligrams Magnesium
- 462.85 Calories Energy
- 156.78 Milligrams Calcium
- 19.29 Grams Protein
- 4.43 Milligrams Iron
- 619.11 Milligrams Potassium
- 52.99 Micrograms Food Folate
- 24.91 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 67.71 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.04 International unit Vitamin D
- 57.17 Grams Carbohydrates
- 7.06 Grams Fiber
- 248.33 Milligrams Sodium
- 9.44 Grams Fats
- 2.30 Grams Saturated Fats