Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Pie
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 52minPreparation: 9minCooking: 43min
- Portions: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Preheat oven to 350F/180C and lightly grease baking dish
Arrange sweet potato and cauliflower in dish.
In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and whisk in flour until well combined
Slowly whisk in Carnation Full Cream Evaporated Milk and stir until sauce thickens. Remove from heat and add nutmeg & Maggi Onion & Garlic Cubes.
Pour cream sauce over the sweet potato and cauliflower and top with cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until cheese is golden. Serve warm, enjoy!
- Baking dish
Nutritional information 498kcal = 2,085kj /per portion
- 498.28 Calories Energy
- 41.08 Grams Carbohydrates
- 17.30 Grams Protein
- 20.58 Grams Fats
- 4.74 Grams Fiber
- 429.68 Milligrams Sodium
- 10.08 Grams Saturated Fats
- 564.29 Milligrams Calcium
- 1.22 Milligrams Iron
- 73.29 Micrograms Food Folate
- 610.38 Milligrams Potassium
- 751.77 International unit Vitamin A
- 49.32 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 1.88 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.68 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 44.02 Milligrams Magnesium