This Cheesy Pizza recipe is versatile! Make one large pizza, or mini pizzas that you and your family will enjoy!
- 1 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 72minPreparation: 32minCooking: 20minWait: 20min
- Portions: 6
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Recipe ingredients saved
Sift flour into a large bowl, stir in the yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar. Add oil and water; mix to form a firm dough.
Turn out the dough on a floured board, knead well for five minutes or until the dough is elastic and smooth.
Put dough back in the large bowl, cover and leave for 20 min. or until it has doubled in size. Turn the dough out on a floured board and knead until smooth.
Next, divide the dough into two and roll out each half until it is large enough to line an eight-inch pizza tray. or using a round cookie cutter, cut into rounds for mini pizzas.
Make tomato sauce by mixing tomato paste, tomato ketchup, Maggi® Naturisimo Complete Seasoning, ½ teaspoon sugar and parsley.
Spread sauce on prepared pizza dough and sprinkle with grated cheese and other toppings of your choice.
Bake at 400 F (200 C) for 15 - 20 min. or until crust is cooked to your preference.
- Cookie Cutters
- Baking dish
- Baking dish
Nutritional information 558kcal = 2,335kj /per portion
- 65.34 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 44.81 Milligrams Magnesium
- 557.96 Calories Energy
- 639.88 Milligrams Calcium
- 23.26 Grams Protein
- 3.79 Milligrams Iron
- 410.79 Milligrams Potassium
- 69.71 Micrograms Food Folate
- 6.71 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 243.10 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.40 International unit Vitamin D
- 2.03 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 61.47 Grams Carbohydrates
- 3.05 Grams Fiber
- 1420.52 Milligrams Sodium
- 24.50 Grams Fats
- 12.71 Grams Saturated Fats