A great way to enjoy a variety of vegetables as a meal offering for a vegetarian diet or as an accompaniment to your favorite protein dish
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 14minCooking: 10minPresentation: 4min
- Portions: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Toss the vegetables in the Jerk Seasoning before threading onto skewers. Place each on the oiled and heated grill.
Allow each vegetable to cook on each side until complete, for 5 minutes.
Remove the skewers from the grill and dress with Italian Vinaigrette and serve. Great accompaniment to Coconut Jasmine Rice and Grilled Chicken.
Nutritional information 108kcal = 451kj /per portion
- 0.17 Tablespoons Added sugar
- 0.15 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 45.88 Milligrams Magnesium
- 107.74 Calories Energy
- 57.09 Milligrams Calcium
- 3.72 Grams Protein
- 1.11 Milligrams Iron
- 700.05 Milligrams Potassium
- 114.09 Micrograms Food Folate
- 67.27 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 72.04 International unit Vitamin A
- 1.44 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 15.51 Grams Carbohydrates
- 5.68 Grams Fiber
- 384.22 Milligrams Sodium
- 4.43 Grams Fats
- 0.67 Grams Saturated Fats