A great way to enjoy a variety of vegetables as a meal offering for a vegetarian diet or as an accompaniment to your favorite protein dish
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 14minCooking: 10minPresentation: 4min
- Portions: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Toss the vegetables in the Jerk Seasoning before threading onto skewers. Place each on the oiled and heated grill.
Allow each vegetable to cook on each side until complete, for 5 minutes.
Remove the skewers from the grill and dress with Italian Vinaigrette and serve. Great accompaniment to Coconut Jasmine Rice and Grilled Chicken.
Nutritional information 108kcal = 451kj /per portion
- 107.74 Calories Energy
- 15.51 Grams Carbohydrates
- 3.72 Grams Protein
- 4.43 Grams Fats
- 5.68 Grams Fiber
- 384.22 Milligrams Sodium
- 0.15 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 0.67 Grams Saturated Fats
- 57.09 Milligrams Calcium
- 1.11 Milligrams Iron
- 114.09 Micrograms Food Folate
- 700.05 Milligrams Potassium
- 72.04 International unit Vitamin A
- 67.27 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 0.17 Tablespoons Added sugar
- 1.44 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 45.88 Milligrams Magnesium