- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 60minPreparation: 2minCooking: 58min
- Portions: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Heat 4 tablespoons oil in a small, heavy saucepan. Add onion and fry over a medium heat for 5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic, chili pepper and paprika, cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, sugar and parsley, and bring to a boil. Then add Chicken Tomato Cubes, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
When the salsa has reduced to a thick dark sauce, remove from the heat and crush it with a potato masher. Set aside.
In a large, heavy, skillet, heat the remaining oil. Fry the potatoes for 5 minutes over a medium heat. Add the chorizo and fry for another 5 minutes, until everything is well browned.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the tomato salsa. Then make four large holes in the mixture and crack an egg into each hole.
Return the skillet to the heat, fry the eggs for 5 minutes, or until cooked to your preference. Sprinkle with the chadon beni and serve from the pan, with tortillas or crusty bread on the side.
- Potato masher
Nutritional information 564kcal = 2,358kj /per portion
- 0.01 Added sugar
- 230.00 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 42.47 Milligrams Magnesium
- 563.66 Calories Energy
- 98.89 Milligrams Calcium
- 21.12 Grams Protein
- 3.98 Milligrams Iron
- 713.66 Milligrams Potassium
- 52.52 Micrograms Food Folate
- 79.17 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 159.85 International unit Vitamin A
- 1.75 International unit Vitamin D
- 5.01 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 15.21 Grams Carbohydrates
- 4.00 Grams Fiber
- 1541.36 Milligrams Sodium
- 46.97 Grams Fats
- 12.09 Grams Saturated Fats