An egg-based Italian dish similar to an omelette or crustless quiche with Callaloo and aromatics.
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 43minCooking: 38minWait: 5min
- Portions: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
In a sauté pan, heat olive oil and sauté onion and red bell peppers until onions are translucent then add callaloo. Cook callaloo for 4 minutes. Season with MAGGI Naturisimo. Set aside and cool for 10 minutes
Whisk eggs and CARNATION Evaporated Full Cream Milk together. Add cooked callaloo to eggs. Pour mixture into a greased baking dish.
Cook for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Slice into to 4 slices.
- Baking dish
Nutritional information 192kcal = 802kj /per portion
- 279.00 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 21.92 Milligrams Magnesium
- 191.72 Calories Energy
- 131.37 Milligrams Calcium
- 11.95 Grams Protein
- 1.77 Milligrams Iron
- 204.85 Milligrams Potassium
- 67.71 Micrograms Food Folate
- 12.15 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 199.38 International unit Vitamin A
- 1.88 International unit Vitamin D
- 1.72 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 5.31 Grams Carbohydrates
- 4.09 Grams Sugars
- 0.56 Grams Fiber
- 506.68 Milligrams Sodium
- 13.48 Grams Fats
- 4.47 Grams Saturated Fats