- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 27minCooking: 25minPresentation: 2min
- Portions: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Heat oil in sauce pan over medium heat, add the Curry Powder and stir (to dissolve curry grains) then add chives/escallion, onion, hot pepper and thyme. Stir the seasoning until fully combined with the curry, then add saltfish, stirring constantly.
Add the Coconut Milk and stir, reduce to low heat and cover the pot. Allow to simmer until curry sauce thickens (add warm water to desired thickness).
Serve with roasted breadfruit or boiled dumplings and green bananas/fig.
Nutritional information 271kcal = 1,133kj /per portion
- 114.91 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 109.90 Milligrams Magnesium
- 270.77 Calories Energy
- 145.63 Milligrams Calcium
- 48.28 Grams Protein
- 2.91 Milligrams Iron
- 1164.50 Milligrams Potassium
- 27.96 Micrograms Food Folate
- 7.41 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 46.27 International unit Vitamin A
- 3.02 International unit Vitamin D
- 3.19 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 2.79 Grams Carbohydrates
- 0.61 Grams Sugars
- 1.54 Grams Fiber
- 5317.26 Milligrams Sodium
- 6.26 Grams Fats
- 1.97 Grams Saturated Fats