Coconut Pineapple Carrot Cake
This moist carrot cake will impress guests and family alike!
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 93minPreparation: 13minCooking: 60minWait: 15minPresentation: 5min
- Portions: 12
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Beat sugar, oil and eggs in an electric mixer to thoroughly combine.
In a medium bowl mix flour, coconut milk powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Slowly add this mixture to sugar mixture.
Stir in carrots, pineapple and walnuts. Pour batter into two greased 8 inch layer cake pans.
Bake for 1 hour in preheated oven at 350̊F (180̊C). Test to see if done by inserting a toothpick in center. If it comes out clean, it's done!
Remove cake from oven, leave to cool for 10 minutes on wire rack. Turn cake out on wire rack and leave to cool completely.
Top with frosting of choice and enjoy!
- Round cake pan
Nutritional information 466kcal = 1,949kj /per portion
- 0.79 Added sugar
- 62.00 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 12.40 Milligrams Magnesium
- 465.92 Calories Energy
- 80.57 Milligrams Calcium
- 4.61 Grams Protein
- 1.49 Milligrams Iron
- 121.16 Milligrams Potassium
- 17.89 Micrograms Food Folate
- 2.51 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 154.58 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.33 International unit Vitamin D
- 5.07 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 46.45 Grams Carbohydrates
- 28.50 Grams Sugars
- 1.72 Grams Fiber
- 442.80 Milligrams Sodium
- 29.91 Grams Fats
- 3.26 Grams Saturated Fats