Carrot Cake Muffins
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 34minPreparation: 14minCooking: 20min
- Portions: 12
Recipe ingredients saved
Preheat your oven to 400˚F (205˚C) and lightly grease muffin tin.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
In another bowl, whisk eggs, pineapple, oil, brown sugar and vanilla essence.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Fold carrots and raisins in mixture.
Fill muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.
Bake for 15 – 18 minutes. Allow to cool, then serve.
- Muffin Pan
Nutritional information 161kcal = 672kj /per portion
- 0.88 Tablespoons Added sugar
- 31.00 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 45.14 Grams Water
- 12.78 Milligrams Magnesium
- 160.62 Calories Energy
- 116.22 Milligrams Calcium
- 3.50 Grams Protein
- 0.74 Milligrams Iron
- 127.45 Milligrams Potassium
- 14.46 Micrograms Food Folate
- 2.80 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 183.61 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.17 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.62 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 23.98 Grams Carbohydrates
- 6.20 Grams Sugars
- 1.57 Grams Fiber
- 206.71 Milligrams Sodium
- 5.69 Grams Fats
- 1.07 Grams Saturated Fats