This recipe is in collaboration with Tia Dinanath & Chef Moms just in time for the Christmas season!
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 57minPreparation: 5minCooking: 22minWait: 30min
- Portions: 10
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
In a bowl add bell peppers, caraile, carrots, onions and pimentos and cover with just enough water to cover. Allow to soak overnight.
Heat a heavy bottomed pot, add ¼ cup water, vinegar, brown sugar, corn starch, mustard turmeric powder and ginger and stir for 10 minutes until thickened.
Drain vegetables and add to this mixture along with hot pepper, Pepper Sauce and Onion & Garlic Cubes into the pot.
Cook until vegetables are transparent.
Cool and store in jars, serve with ham!
Nutritional information 67kcal = 281kj /per portion
- 0.73 Added sugar
- 14.40 Milligrams Magnesium
- 67.24 Calories Energy
- 22.06 Milligrams Calcium
- 1.12 Grams Protein
- 0.85 Milligrams Iron
- 199.06 Milligrams Potassium
- 27.06 Micrograms Food Folate
- 67.97 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 144.85 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.72 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 12.69 Grams Carbohydrates
- 6.44 Grams Sugars
- 2.14 Grams Fiber
- 265.65 Milligrams Sodium
- 0.54 Grams Fats
- 0.09 Grams Saturated Fats