- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 50minPreparation: 35minCooking: 15min
- Portions: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
In a medium bowl, mix the rice, onion, garlic and parsley. In a small bowl, whisk together 1 egg, Complete Seasoning and chili flakes.
Add egg mixture to rice mixture together with mozzarella. Stir to combine.
Using wet hands, form balls with mixture. Chill balls while setting up breading station.
Place the flour in a bowl, whisk the remaining egg in another bowl and place breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
Dip each ball in the flour, then egg and then breadcrumbs. Chill for 10 minutes.
Fry balls in preheated oil over medium heat until balls are golden brown.
Nutritional information 290kcal = 1,212kj /per portion
- 0.27 Added sugar
- 84.12 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 26.14 Milligrams Magnesium
- 289.69 Calories Energy
- 230.27 Milligrams Calcium
- 13.64 Grams Protein
- 3.06 Milligrams Iron
- 166.60 Milligrams Potassium
- 28.72 Micrograms Food Folate
- 7.64 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 97.84 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.45 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.29 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 37.07 Grams Carbohydrates
- 2.13 Grams Sugars
- 1.97 Grams Fiber
- 569.75 Milligrams Sodium
- 9.16 Grams Fats
- 4.49 Grams Saturated Fats