Banana Nut Mug Cake
Quick, easy and delicious dessert trend incorporating local favorite ingredients.
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 8minPreparation: 6minCooking: 2min
- Portions: 1
Recipe ingredients saved
In a ceramic mug mix the mashed bananas, oil, Evaporated Milk and sugar until fully combined.
Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, and salt, mix until incorporated. Fold in the crushed walnuts.
Microwave for 90 second, remove and allow to cool for 3 minutes before enjoying. Pairs well with ice-cream or whipped cream.
Nutritional information 405kcal = 1,693kj /per portion
- 404.67 Calories Energy
- 51.40 Grams Carbohydrates
- 6.28 Grams Protein
- 20.58 Grams Fats
- 2.78 Grams Fiber
- 493.61 Milligrams Sodium
- 3.64 Grams Saturated Fats
- 367.69 Milligrams Calcium
- 4.88 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 0.54 International unit Vitamin D