- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 56minPreparation: 8minCooking: 45minPresentation: 3min
- Portions: 8
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Peel and mash together the bananas in a bowl, add the egg, melted butter and Evaporated Milk whisking together until fully combined.
In a separate bowl combine all remaining dry ingredients, before combining with the wet mixture above. Be careful not to overmix.
Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until done.
Remove from the oven and ensure the toothpick comes out clean. Let cool slightly before slicing and enjoying.
Nutritional information 276kcal = 1,156kj /per portion
- 39.15 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 23.10 Milligrams Magnesium
- 276.40 Calories Energy
- 277.31 Milligrams Calcium
- 6.06 Grams Protein
- 2.16 Milligrams Iron
- 229.37 Milligrams Potassium
- 21.48 Micrograms Food Folate
- 4.50 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 81.42 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.31 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.44 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 40.14 Grams Carbohydrates
- 2.27 Grams Fiber
- 244.10 Milligrams Sodium
- 10.67 Grams Fats
- 6.27 Grams Saturated Fats