- 1 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 26minPreparation: 16minCooking: 10min
- Portions: 15
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking tray with grease paper.
Sift together flour, baking powder and mixed spices in a bowl, set aside.
In an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg followed by the dry ingredients above.
Once combined add the Evaporated Milk and raisins, mix just until combined - do not overmix.
Scoop 1 tablespoon on the mixture onto the grease paper, leaving enough space between each.
Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the baking tray and allow to cool before serving.
Nutritional information 119kcal = 497kj /per portion
- 18.76 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 5.64 Milligrams Magnesium
- 118.74 Calories Energy
- 87.49 Milligrams Calcium
- 2.34 Grams Protein
- 0.88 Milligrams Iron
- 62.03 Milligrams Potassium
- 5.61 Micrograms Food Folate
- 0.28 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 33.32 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.12 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.16 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 18.63 Grams Carbohydrates
- 0.59 Grams Fiber
- 52.32 Milligrams Sodium
- 4.13 Grams Fats
- 2.41 Grams Saturated Fats