- 52 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 97minPreparation: 27minCooking: 30minWait: 40min
- Portions: 10
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
In an electric mixer cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time. Beating well in between additions.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt in to a medium bowl.
Add vanilla to milk and set aside.
Add flour mixture and milk mixture to creamed butter alternating the additions starting and ending with the flour mixture. Beat until ingredients are combined thoroughly.
Pour into greased and floured 9“ cake pan.
Bake in a preheated oven at 375 °F for 25 – 30 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean when inserted.
Leave to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
Turn cake out of pan and leave to cool completely on wire rack
- Measuring cup
- Round cake pan
Nutritional information 521kcal = 2,179kj /per portion
- 0.83 Added sugar
- 123.21 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 11.81 Milligrams Magnesium
- 520.80 Calories Energy
- 280.75 Milligrams Calcium
- 8.16 Grams Protein
- 2.29 Milligrams Iron
- 75.55 Milligrams Potassium
- 20.96 Micrograms Food Folate
- 0.25 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 187.27 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.70 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.76 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 71.88 Grams Carbohydrates
- 42.73 Grams Sugars
- 1.02 Grams Fiber
- 420.19 Milligrams Sodium
- 22.68 Grams Fats
- 13.62 Grams Saturated Fats