- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 17minPreparation: 5minCooking: 10minPresentation: 2min
- Portions: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Blend or whisk first seven ingredients until combined with not lumps, Pour mixture into a wide shallow dish.
Preheat griddle or large frying pan over medium heat. Add butter to grease skillet.
Dip bread slices into egg mixture, coating both sides well. Then place coated bread onto preheated griddle.
Cook for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
Serve warm with syrup or toppings of choice.
Nutritional information 433kcal = 1,811kj /per portion
- 432.88 Calories Energy
- 55.10 Grams Carbohydrates
- 17.29 Grams Protein
- 15.77 Grams Fats
- 7.31 Grams Fiber
- 624.30 Milligrams Sodium
- 7.99 Grams Saturated Fats
- 638.78 Milligrams Calcium
- 0.46 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 1.50 International unit Vitamin D