This fluffy pancake recipe is perfect to make with the kids! Add mix-ins like chocolate chips or fruit for a delicious surprise!
- 7 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 16minPreparation: 5minCooking: 10min
- Portions: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
In a measuring cup, combine Evaporated Milk and vinegar, set aside.
In a large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon powder.
Add Evaporated Milk Mixture, eggs, butter and vanilla essence to the flour mixture and mix until batter has just combined. Set aside.
Heat a griddle to medium heat. Lightly grease the pan. Pour a ¼ cup of the batter into the pan and cook until the bubbles on the top of the batter begin to pop, and the bottom is golden brown.
Using a spatula, flip pancake and cook until the other side is also golden brown. Repeat the process until all of the batter has finished.
Serve immediately with toppings of choice.
- Glass Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring cup
Nutritional information 286kcal = 1,197kj /per portion
- 82.34 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 9.54 Milligrams Magnesium
- 286.04 Calories Energy
- 251.82 Milligrams Calcium
- 8.04 Grams Protein
- 1.86 Milligrams Iron
- 59.83 Milligrams Potassium
- 17.19 Micrograms Food Folate
- 0.42 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 91.39 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.83 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.42 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 33.82 Grams Carbohydrates
- 0.96 Grams Fiber
- 475.41 Milligrams Sodium
- 12.90 Grams Fats
- 7.55 Grams Saturated Fats