Stuffed Fried Dumplings
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 82minPreparation: 40minCooking: 12minWait: 30min
- Portions: 5
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
In a mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients. Using your fingertips, crumble butter into dough until it resembles coarse cornmeal.
To form a smooth dough, add NESTLE Carnation Evaporated Reduced Fat Milk, knead to combine. Do not over work dough. Once dough is formed leave to rest for at least 30 minutes.
To make the stuffing, in a mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
Divide dough into 10 equal pieces. Roll into small balls, flatten dough slightly, place ½ tbsp. of stuffing into centre of dough. Enclose stuffing and roll dough into a small ball.
Over medium heat in a frying pan, fill oil ½ way up the pan. Heat until small ripples cover the surface of the pan.
Carefully place dumplings in hot oil, cook over low heat, frying on both sides until golden brown. Transfer to an absorbent paper to drain excess oil. Makes 10 large dumplings. Suggested serving size is 2 dumplings. Recipe serves 5 Persons.
- Slotted Spoon
- Parchment Paper
Nutritional information 665kcal = 2,782kj /per portion
- 16.76 Milligrams Magnesium
- 664.88 Calories Energy
- 513.28 Milligrams Calcium
- 9.98 Grams Protein
- 2.74 Milligrams Iron
- 74.43 Milligrams Potassium
- 20.36 Micrograms Food Folate
- 2.79 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 56.16 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.43 International unit Vitamin D
- 7.79 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 43.71 Grams Carbohydrates
- 1.43 Grams Fiber
- 740.81 Milligrams Sodium
- 50.35 Grams Fats
- 6.47 Grams Saturated Fats