Powdered Citrus Zest
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 262minPreparation: 17minCooking: 240minPresentation: 5min
- Portions: 1
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Peel off the rind before eating or juicing fruit. (Try not to get too much of the white pith, it's bitter)
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and fill the sheet with the rinds. Don't overlap them too much.
Bake on your oven's lowest temperature (ours is 150˚F) for about 4 hours or until the rinds are dey and curled.
Finely grind the dried rinds in a spice grinder or food processor.
Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
- Parchment Paper
- Baking dish
Nutritional information 440kcal = 1,841kj /per portion
- 439.99 Calories Energy
- 113.40 Grams Carbohydrates
- 6.80 Grams Protein
- 0.91 Grams Fats
- 48.08 Grams Fiber
- 13.61 Milligrams Sodium
- 0.09 Grams Saturated Fats
- 730.28 Milligrams Calcium
- 3.63 Milligrams Iron
- 328.85 Grams Water
- 136.08 Micrograms Food Folate
- 961.62 Milligrams Potassium
- 95.25 International unit Vitamin A
- 616.89 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 1.13 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 99.79 Milligrams Magnesium