A Mexican dish using tortillas chips topped with cheese and a wide variety of toppings
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 15minPreparation: 2minCooking: 8minPresentation: 5min
- Portions: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Begin by melting the butter in a saucepot over medium-high heat, whisk in the all-purpose flour stirring consistently for 4 minutes.
Gradually whisk in the Evaporated Milk, bring to a simmer, and allow the mixture to thicken.
Remove from the flame before stirring in the shredded cheese until fully combined, set aside cheese sauce until ready for use.
In six serving bowls, equally serve 2 cups of tortilla chips, topped with ½ cup cheese sauce, ¼ cup black beans, 2 tablespoons of tomatoes, jalapeños and 1 tablespoon of escallion. Serve and enjoy immediately.
Nutritional information 732kcal = 3,062kj /per portion
- 51.20 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 105.12 Milligrams Magnesium
- 731.77 Calories Energy
- 721.08 Milligrams Calcium
- 26.64 Grams Protein
- 2.31 Milligrams Iron
- 423.32 Milligrams Potassium
- 68.76 Micrograms Food Folate
- 9.85 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 207.46 International unit Vitamin A
- 1.60 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.72 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 75.70 Grams Carbohydrates
- 64.64 Grams Sugars
- 6.82 Grams Fiber
- 1346.29 Milligrams Sodium
- 37.28 Grams Fats
- 17.49 Grams Saturated Fats