Mocha Bread Pudding
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 53minPreparation: 13minCooking: 30minWait: 10min
- Portions: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, Green Butterfly Condensed Milk, Full Cream Evaporated Milk, and vanilla.
Combine with cocoa powder, Nescafé Mockccino Stick, and mixed spices for baking. Pour mixture over bread torn into pieces.
Allow to sit for 10 minutes to absorb the liquid before pouring into the prepared baking pan.
Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly before sharing. Garnish with drizzle of Green Butterfly Sweetened Condensed Milk and enjoy.
Nutritional information 329kcal = 1,378kj /per portion
- 4.99 Tablespoons Added sugar
- 76.68 Milligrams Magnesium
- 329.33 Calories Energy
- 261.98 Milligrams Calcium
- 13.88 Grams Protein
- 2.89 Milligrams Iron
- 244.10 Milligrams Potassium
- 24.73 Micrograms Food Folate
- 1.06 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 26.89 International unit Vitamin A
- 1.21 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.42 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 47.32 Grams Carbohydrates
- 19.47 Grams Sugars
- 4.49 Grams Fiber
- 418.67 Milligrams Sodium
- 10.77 Grams Fats
- 5.48 Grams Saturated Fats