- 1 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 45minPreparation: 3minCooking: 42min
- Portions: 12
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Boil macaroni in salted water until tender and drain.
Combine macaroni, beaten eggs, 2 cups cheese, Carnation Full Cream Evaporated Milk, salt, pepper and mustard.
Pour mixture into greased baking dish and bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Baking dish
Nutritional information 326kcal = 1,364kj /per portion
- 326.09 Calories Energy
- 349.47 Milligrams Calcium
- 15.65 Grams Protein
- 0.42 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 0.86 International unit Vitamin D
- 30.60 Grams Carbohydrates
- 1.52 Grams Fiber
- 461.22 Milligrams Sodium
- 15.50 Grams Fats
- 8.66 Grams Saturated Fats