An all time favourite recipe comes to life with the addition of Maggi and Carnation Full Cream Milk.
- 7 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 90minPreparation: 60minCooking: 30min
- Portions: 10
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Place onion, thyme, scotch bonnet pepper, garlic and 1/3 cup oil in a blender and process until smooth.
Pour blended mixture over the chicken along with 2 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Season Up and leave to marinate for 45 minutes.
Whisk together eggs and Carnation Evaporated Milk in a bowl.
Place flour in another bowl and season with 1 tbsp Maggi Chicken Season Up.
Coat seasoned chicken in egg mixture then flour. Repeat in batches until all chicken is completely coated. Dust off excess flour.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil to approximately 375 degrees F.
Carefully place coated chicken in heated oil working in two batches. Fry chicken until golden brown and until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Nutritional information 768kcal = 3,214kj /per portion
- 170.11 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 51.28 Milligrams Magnesium
- 768.18 Calories Energy
- 105.98 Milligrams Calcium
- 43.31 Grams Protein
- 3.24 Milligrams Iron
- 512.59 Milligrams Potassium
- 26.63 Micrograms Food Folate
- 7.82 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 83.49 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.44 International unit Vitamin D
- 8.24 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 17.40 Grams Carbohydrates
- 1.50 Grams Sugars
- 0.71 Grams Fiber
- 179.11 Milligrams Sodium
- 57.73 Grams Fats
- 7.14 Grams Saturated Fats