BBQ Fried Chicken
- 4 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 95minPreparation: 65minCooking: 30min
- Portions: 8
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Recipe ingredients saved
Place onion, scotch bonnet pepper, garlic and 1/3 cup oil in a blender and process until smooth.
Pour blended mixture over the chicken along with MAGGI NATURISIMO and leave to marinate for 45 minutes.
Whisk together eggs and CARNATION FULL CREAM EVAPORATED MILK in a bowl.
Place flour in another bowl
In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil to approximately 375 degrees F.
Coat seasoned chicken in egg mixture then flour. Repeat in batches until all chicken is completely coated. Dust off excess flour.
Carefully place coated chicken in heated oil working in two batches. Fry chicken until golden brown.
Dip chicken in BBQ sauce, place on greased baking tray. Cook for 10 minutes in an oven preheated at 350 degrees F.
Nutritional information 1,739kcal = 7,276kj /per portion
- 5.35 Added sugar
- 238.15 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 73.87 Milligrams Magnesium
- 1739.06 Calories Energy
- 1980.39 Milligrams Calcium
- 104.34 Grams Protein
- 2.82 Milligrams Iron
- 736.99 Milligrams Potassium
- 28.07 Micrograms Food Folate
- 11.70 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 102.70 International unit Vitamin A
- 11.19 International unit Vitamin D
- 1.45 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 128.51 Grams Carbohydrates
- 108.78 Grams Sugars
- 1.39 Grams Fiber
- 2904.85 Milligrams Sodium
- 89.22 Grams Fats
- 48.46 Grams Saturated Fats