A crepe is a very thin pancake that is often filled with chocolate, fresh fruits or whipped cream. Originally eaten as a breakfast meal whether savory or sweet.
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 69minPreparation: 9minCooking: 4minWait: 60minPresentation: 4min
- Portions: 12
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Recipe ingredients saved
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Combine all the wet ingredients before incorporating with the dry ingredients. Ensure the batter is thick and lump-free. Refrigerate the batter for 1 hour before use.
Heat a 6” non-stick pan and lightly brush with butter, pour 3 ounces of the batter into the pot.
Very quickly swirl the batter around to coat the bottom of the pan with a thin layer. Pour off any excess batter.
Allow to cook for 1 - 1 ½ minutes on the first side before flipping over to the other side and repeating the process
Once the crepes have been cooked, fill with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh fruits before rolling, serve immediately and enjoy.
Nutritional information 125kcal = 523kj /per portion
- 124.92 Calories Energy
- 12.86 Grams Carbohydrates
- 3.01 Grams Protein
- 7.02 Grams Fats
- 0.75 Grams Fiber
- 62.07 Milligrams Sodium
- 46.28 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 4.07 Grams Saturated Fats
- 54.70 Milligrams Calcium
- 0.74 Milligrams Iron
- 12.56 Micrograms Food Folate
- 82.22 Milligrams Potassium
- 77.05 International unit Vitamin A
- 10.17 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 0.33 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.43 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 6.84 Milligrams Magnesium