Coconut Cream Custard with Fruits
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 25minPreparation: 5minCooking: 10minWait: 10min
- Portions: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Divide fruits in four (4) glass bowls or stem glasses layer fruits as desired. Set aside in the refrigerator.
In a saucepan over medium heat combine 1 cup of MAGGI LIQUID COCONUT MILK, honey and vanilla essence. Allow mixture to come to a simmer.
In a clean mixing bowl, using a wire whisk combine egg yolks, rum, corn starch and remaining MAGGI LIQUID COCONUT MILK.
Pour ½ cup of heated coconut milk mixture to egg mixture. Whisk until combined. Combine with the rest of heated coconut milk mixture over low heat, whisk constantly until mixture begins to thicken. Once thickened set aside to cool.
Spoon 2 tbsp of mixture over chilled fruit bowls and complete with toasted coconut flakes.
Nutritional information 265kcal = 1,108kj /per portion
- 1.54 Added sugar
- 46.11 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 28.50 Milligrams Magnesium
- 264.91 Calories Energy
- 24.74 Milligrams Calcium
- 3.24 Grams Protein
- 0.72 Milligrams Iron
- 327.46 Milligrams Potassium
- 38.83 Micrograms Food Folate
- 50.96 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 45.38 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.23 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.40 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 28.49 Grams Carbohydrates
- 18.37 Grams Sugars
- 2.99 Grams Fiber
- 7.79 Milligrams Sodium
- 14.13 Grams Fats
- 1.97 Grams Saturated Fats