Jerk Chicken Legs
A popular seasoning blend in Jamaica often used to marinate different proteins which is then cooked over an open flame on pimento wood.
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 41minPreparation: 20minCooking: 20min
- Portions: 4
Recipe ingredients saved
Season the chicken legs with the Jerk Seasoning and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes
Grill the chicken legs over medium heat, turning each chicken leg until cooked through and browned for 20 minutes.
Serve hot accompanied by fried festival or rice and peas.
Nutritional information 374kcal = 1,566kj /per portion
- 374.24 Calories Energy
- 0.55 Grams Carbohydrates
- 43.52 Grams Protein
- 20.84 Grams Fats
- 0.17 Grams Fiber
- 0.34 Grams Sugars
- 276.58 Milligrams Sodium
- 206.38 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 3.21 Grams Saturated Fats
- 0.07 Grams Transfat
- 22.68 Milligrams Calcium
- 1.77 Milligrams Iron
- 9.07 Micrograms Food Folate
- 539.78 Milligrams Potassium
- 22.68 International unit Vitamin A
- 2.37 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 52.16 Milligrams Magnesium