- 2 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 26minCooking: 25min
- Portions: 2
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
In a medium pot add water and salt and bring to a boil.
Add cornmeal to pot stirring continuously to prevent clumping
Add vanilla extract, nutmeg and Evaporated Milk, continue stirring
Stir in Sweetened Condensed Milk and adjust sweetness as desired.
Remove from heat and serve hot
Nutritional information 387kcal = 1,619kj /per portion
- 386.86 Calories Energy
- 452.78 Milligrams Calcium
- 12.11 Grams Protein
- 1.38 International unit Vitamin D
- 61.75 Grams Carbohydrates
- 37.70 Grams Sugars
- 437.65 Milligrams Sodium
- 8.22 Grams Fats
- 2.15 Grams Saturated Fats