- 4 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 33minPreparation: 5minCooking: 28min
- Portions: 8
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and add the salt, vanilla essence, nutmeg, cinnamon, and Coconut Milk Powder
In the meantime, pour 4 cups water into a blender, add the plantain and carrot. Blend until smooth.
Pour the plantain mixture into the pot with the spices, stir continuously (to avoid lumps) until thickens.
Continue cooking for another 10 minutes, then sweeten with Sweetened Condensed milk, adjust sweetness as desired.
Nutritional information 188kcal = 785kj /per portion
- 24.95 Tablespoons Added sugar
- 10.93 Milligrams Magnesium
- 187.54 Calories Energy
- 139.95 Milligrams Calcium
- 3.83 Grams Protein
- 0.18 Milligrams Iron
- 143.27 Milligrams Potassium
- 7.10 Micrograms Food Folate
- 4.31 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 137.73 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.13 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 37.61 Grams Carbohydrates
- 32.72 Grams Sugars
- 1.27 Grams Fiber
- 124.74 Milligrams Sodium
- 2.40 Grams Fats
- 1.35 Grams Saturated Fats