Coffee Crusted Beef
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 113minPreparation: 2minCooking: 46minWait: 65min
- Portions: 6
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Recipe ingredients saved
Combine all the ingredients above excluding the beef tenderloin. (beef cut of your choice)
Rub the marinade into the beef cut, allow to marinate in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
Remove from the refrigerator and allow the beef to come to room temperature.
Preheat the oven to 400°F (180°C). Sear the beef in a heated skillet for approximately 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a wire rack on a lined sheet tray.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the internal temperatures reach 145°F or desired doneness.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Optional: Create gravy using corn-starch, the pan drippings and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Nutritional information 516kcal = 2,157kj /per portion
- 0.61 Added sugar
- 117.93 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 24.78 Milligrams Magnesium
- 515.52 Calories Energy
- 47.16 Milligrams Calcium
- 21.87 Grams Protein
- 2.83 Milligrams Iron
- 348.69 Milligrams Potassium
- 14.45 Micrograms Food Folate
- 2.67 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 10.13 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.15 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.33 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 3.40 Grams Carbohydrates
- 2.60 Grams Sugars
- 0.43 Grams Fiber
- 453.13 Milligrams Sodium
- 45.41 Grams Fats
- 17.78 Grams Saturated Fats