Chicken Burger with Rainbow Coleslaw
- 1 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 45minPreparation: 20minCooking: 20minPresentation: 5min
- Portions: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
Recipe ingredients saved
Drain liquid from can. Then, in large bowl, mash beans until smooth. Add chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt and pepper.
Form patties and allow to chill for 5 mins in the refrigerator
Heat oil over medium heat. Cook the patties for 5 mins on each side.
In a small bowl, combine cabbage and carrots. In a separate bowl, combine honey, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle over cabbage mixture. Toss until everything is well combined.
Assemble burger with patty and coleslaw. Serve and enjoy.
- Potato masher
Nutritional information 373kcal = 1,561kj /per portion
- 0.63 Tablespoons Added sugar
- 87.89 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 80.45 Milligrams Magnesium
- 373.03 Calories Energy
- 168.76 Milligrams Calcium
- 25.37 Grams Protein
- 3.23 Milligrams Iron
- 517.90 Milligrams Potassium
- 57.55 Micrograms Food Folate
- 6.47 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 180.67 International unit Vitamin A
- 0.25 International unit Vitamin D
- 1.28 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 45.62 Grams Carbohydrates
- 8.03 Grams Sugars
- 6.99 Grams Fiber
- 619.36 Milligrams Sodium
- 9.90 Grams Fats
- 1.95 Grams Saturated Fats