Jerk Meatballs in a creamy sauce
- 0 people already cooked this dish.
Total: 34minPreparation: 10minCooking: 24min
- Portions: 4
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Recipe ingredients saved
Combine the Jerk Seasoning, minced meat, egg and breadcrumbs. Roll into 16 medium size meatballs.
Heat a large skillet with oil of your choice before adding the meatballs and allowing to brown on each side for 3 minutes.
Remove from the pan once cooked and place on a plate covered with foil. Repeat until all the meatballs are browned.
Add the butter and flour into the pan and combine until the mixture has browned.
Slowly whisk in the dissolved Onion & Garlic Seasoning Cubes, followed by the heavy cream and thyme.
Allow to simmer for 3 minutes before reintroducing the meatballs into the sauce and allowing to simmer for an additionally 5 minutes. Serve hot over rice or noodles and enjoy with fresh herbs.
Nutritional information 573kcal = 2,396kj /per portion
- 572.62 Calories Energy
- 10.64 Grams Carbohydrates
- 23.56 Grams Protein
- 39.16 Grams Fats
- 1.56 Grams Fiber
- 487.36 Milligrams Sodium
- 163.28 Milligrams Cholesterol
- 18.53 Grams Saturated Fats
- 82.53 Milligrams Calcium
- 3.45 Milligrams Iron
- 18.36 Micrograms Food Folate
- 387.92 Milligrams Potassium
- 186.26 International unit Vitamin A
- 4.18 Milligrams Vitamin C
- 0.81 International unit Vitamin D
- 0.81 Milligrams Vitamin E
- 30.86 Milligrams Magnesium